National Peanut Festival – October 28, 2018
National Peanut Festival
Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 9 AM – 4 PM
Peanut is our cultural heritage and we grow it once a year. To share the joy we are going to arrange National peanut festival on harvest of crop. All joyfull people are cordially invited.
Agri Tourism Development Corporation of Pakistan connecting people through Food, Farms & Education.
jointly with Agri Quatiles Farms going to organize one day Festival
” National Peanut Festival 2018 ” & theme is
“Pick Your Own Peanut and visit farm harvesting peanut”
our pick your own peanut farm is just 10 mints drive from Balkaser interchange on M2. Towards Chakwal road.
Venue:- BARI Chakwal Village Thoha interchange M2 chakwal Talangang Road.
Dates :- Sunday 28 October 2018.
Activities of the day
* Discussion on successful peanut growing on domestic and commercial scale.
* value addition of peanut.
* paid lunch Desi food with Farm fresh feeling (only on booking base )
* introduce pick your own (U – Pick) Enterprise
* Fun for Families who love nature.
* neat & clean water for bath .cool & fresh water (chance to visit Dharabi Dam)
* Peanut harvesting is much Fun
* camping site
* Pick Your Own peanut so pay for how much you will pick
* food court for paid lunch and light refreshment. for advance booking of lunch contact mr irfan.
we recommended “National peanut Festival” to any one looking for a new experience of Agriculture.
* Peanut harvesting on a local farm.
* can work side by side with the farmer for experiences.
* Learn all about value additions of peanut from experts.
* Walking & take pictures of peanut harvesting with your kids.
* Enjoy lunch prepared with some dishes of peanut.
participation free on site.
for registration email us
03455858443 what’s app Aamir
whats app : 00971557941633 (Aamir Akbar)
(owner of farm)
Agri Tourism Development Corporation of Pakistan